Saturday, March 9, 2013

Which is your Favourite Lip Color?


 Well, I know girls are mad about the lipsticks....me tooo..you can find lots and lots in the makeup box and there seems no end to it. But When it comes to having a favorite lip color i always prefer to go by something in neutral shades or peach and cherry lipcolors are my all time favorite. 

Question of the day: Which is your favorite lip color?


But when it comes to experimentation sometimes i even go for a bold red lipstick too. Huh.....i just love them and perhaps that's why i wrote a post earlier about Max Factor Lipstick






so, so,so ...do let me know about your favorite lip color which you think make your lips sexy......plz write in the comment box below



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Dermology The natural Skin care said...

So cute... :) last one (Red) is my favorite lip color. I get many beauty care things here from your site.

Unknown said...

Hey flower - I always tend to opt for a deep red with a lighter red gloss over the top or a deep matte plum/pink colour. Definitely not the subtle type, ha ha!

Lots of love ✿
xxxxxxxxxx

Like the Post, Then Plz Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner