|Biore Acne Clearing Scrub|
(Note: The review has been written after thorough research on various blogs, websites and is non biased)
Features of Biore Acne Clearing Scrub
As you might be aware that salicylic acid is considered to be one of the most effective in treating acne, so the good news is that this scrub from biore also contains salicylic acid.
- It is developed in a way so as to target the deep dirt that sometimes gets accumulated into the skin and thus clogs the skin pores leading to acne.
- It is an oil free scrub meant to remove not just the blemishes but also keeps your skin moisturized.
- The beads of the scrub are spherical and not jagged thus it does not hurt your skin and moreover helps to open up the clogged pores in a better way.
The prime ingredients:
The main ingredients found in Biore Acne Clearing Scrub includes salicylic acid, glycerin, sodium laureate,menthol.
|Biore Acne Clearing Scrub Review|
How the Acne Scrub Works:
Well, if you are wondering how it will work on your skin then here it is:
- It not just clears up the blemishes but also works to prevent the new ones from occurring.
- This has been developed with a special technology called as ‘Leverages Skin Purifying Technology’. The prime aim of this technology is to gently clean your skin without depleting the essential moisture from the skin.
- You just need to wet your
face and take a bit of this scrub and rub gently on your face in circular
motion and then wash.
Biore Acne Clearing Scrub Review
Here is what various blogs and reviewers have to say about Biore Acne Clearing Scrub:
MakeupAlley.com gives Biore Acne Clearing Scrub rating of 3.5 where 62% of the reviewers said that they would like to buy the product again! On the other hand, we have acnetreatment.net where the product has been receiving mixed responses. While some customers claim that it is soft and good to use but others say that it is not worth using because it does not fight the bacteria settled deep within the skin. There are a few customers who regard it as a waste of money because it has only 2% of salicylic concentration which is not enough to remove dead skin cells in case of acute acne.
At amazon, the reviewers have rated it with 4.4 out of 5. Some believe that it is good for oily skin, it is not harsh on the skin and does not cause any irritation too.
Is Biore Acne Clearing Scrub worth buying:
Well at amazon, it is availableat just $6.49.It can be bought for a try because for sure it is not going to have any side effects as the reviews have firmly stated. It can work better if it is used in conjunction with other antiacne products and you cannot totally rely upon this product alone. Since, it is new in the line so we need to wait a bit to let the exact reviews be out for this acne scrub. Interested in buying, click here
Thanks for stopping and giving your precious time to read about this post, you have been a wonderful guest to me, and please do leave your feedback if you have been using this biore acne clearing scrub- what are your views on the scrub, would be eager to know. Please do share some of your love by LST (like,share,tweet) this post. Happy Reading!!!
On Other Blogs