Getting chapped and dry lips during winter is a big aahhhh...It simply gives such a bad look. Your lips and ultimately the lipstick everything appears so messy. So applying lip balm is a must. One of the best is Bees waxlip balm from Burt’s Bees which is just adorable owing to the fact that it is made from natural wax which is made by bees in the cells of the honey comb. This is infact the positive feature of the bees wax lip balm. It is owing to this reason alone that it is being used by a large number of people across the world. Burt’s Bees- Beeswax Lip Balm has received some good reviews owing to its smooth and shiny look. Read on:
Burt’s Bees- Beeswax Lip Balm makes the lips soft and subtle and that is why it is liked by most of the customers especially those who live in cold climatic conditions. Here we present for you some of the good as well as bad reviews of the beeswax lip balm which we have gathered from all across the net, thereby helping you to make the right decision before you spend those extra bucks. Read on....
Positive Reviews of Burt’s Bees- Beeswax Lip Balm
- Review 1: Since the beeswax lip balm is natural so it is even safe if it enters the mouth, You dont have to worry a bit. While most of the lip balms consists of petroleum jelly which might be harmful to the lips in the long run this one being natural is safe.
- Review2: It is effective in moisturising the lips to the fullest. It gives a smooth feeling and makes your lifeless lips regain their look.
- Review3: It is great for the lips because it not only makes your chapped lips soft, but it also gives a tingling sensation and comes with a sweet smell too.
- Review 4:
It works in all kinds of climate be it the hot summer days or chilly nights.
You can just be sure of your lips never losing their sheen.
Negative Reviews of Burt’s Bees- Beeswax Lip Balm
- Review1: Had it been a bit less greasy it could have worked even better, because everytime you wear the lip balm you can actually feel the coating on the lips which sometimes becomes irritating.
- Review2: The balm is not much smooth so instead of a perfect coating, lumps are formed on the lips which is not good of course.
- Review3: The smell though some may like, but a few doesn’t like its strong smell.Review 4: It is not able to moisturise the lips to the fullest, so it falls short on expectations. It works only for 2-3 hours and after that the same cracked lips are back.
After reading on the whole, it can surely be said that one needs to give the of Burt’s Bees- Beeswax Lip Balm at least a try. With just $8.79 it is not costly either and hence our point is: there is no harm in going for a try at least once and then decide to buy it again or not! After all it is natural and hence better than all. Don’t you think so? Buy now