Seeing your hair strands in your hands is surely the most tragic tale for many a girls for sure. It can just leave you with a heart break as you see your beautiful hair falling and falling. Hah....I have literally cried on many occasions as I see my hair strands in my hand. We all try to use a variety of remedies, medicines in order to cure the falling hair. In fact there are some best hair loss shampoos for women which too might help you to prevent hair loss. If your hair fall is falling at a very fast pace i.e more than 30-40 strands a day then surely it is a cause of concern. Once your hair begins to fall, you need to take a variety of precautions like your diet as well as the kind of nourishment you are using for your hair.
Causes of hair loss in women
Hair loss may occur due to a large number of factors. But it is important to know the cause of hair loss so that proper treatment can be done. Hormonal changes are said to be one of the prime factors responsible for hair loss. Severe stress and tension are said to be also responsible for hair fall. Nutritional variations, faulty diet are other causes for hair loss Menopause, pregnancy too might lead to a sudden hair fall.
Best hair loss shampoos for women
Sometimes use of shampoos too may cause hair fall if the shampoo does not suit your hair. So it is always good to check the ingredients of the shampoo as well as opt for natural ones.
Though it is best to consult a good doctor and tell about the severity of your problem but at times it is just the shampoo which needs to be changed. So, here are a few of the best hair loss shampoo for women. (Also, read Best Hair Color ideas 2013)
|Revivogen Biocleansing Shampoo|
Revivogen Biocleansing Shampoo
The shampoo is one of the best shampoos for women who are suffering from hair loss. It helps to cleanse the hair and replenish it with nutrients. It includes aloe vera and menthol which are quite effective in treating hair loss. The basic ingredients found in Revivogen are aloe vera, panthenol, silicone, saw palmetto berry extract, jojoba oil, niacin, soy protein, gamma linolenic acids and zinc. If you are using it on a regular basis, then surely you will see a sudden decline in hair fall.
Dermenodex Scalp Cleansing Shampoo
It is one of the best shampoos meant for treating hair loss problems in women. The key ingredients include soy proteins, glycol, panthenol. It is in fact regarded as a “complete wellness shampoo”. It helps to moisturise the hair, cleans the scalp and promotes circulation too.
|Nioxin System 3, hair loss shampoo|
Nioxin System 3
Nioxin is known as one of the most popular brands in hair care products. If you are suffering from thinning of hair then go for Nioxin system 3. The complete treatment includes shampoo cleanser, scalp therapy conditioner and a leave in scalp treatment.
Phyto phytoCyane Revitalising Shampoo: this shampoo is specifically designed to treat hair loss in women. The prime ingredients found in this shampoo include ginkgo biloba, grape seed extracts, vitamin 6. It is a natural shampoo so it does not contain any of the harmful chemicals. It helps to remove the hair impurities and cleans the scalp thoroughly.
Best Hair Growth Shampoos
Murad Fine Hair Scalp Treatment Shampoo: if you are suffering from thinning of hair, or dry dead skin or itchy scalp, this shampoo is meant for you. It is created from natural ingredients hence it not just protects your hair from falling but also nourishes the hair. You need to massage it gently into your hair with your fingers and it even leads to improvement in scalp circulation.
Folicure Shampoo 12 oz: it works gently on your hair and does not strip away the natural nutrients of your hair. Use it at least thrice a week for getting the best results.
Thomas Protein Shampoo Hair Cleanser: this protein shampoo is designed in a way that it not just helps to prevent hair loss but also helps to repair the hair. It helps to give a shine to hair as well as reduce the sebum oil. It helps to fight those environmental factors which damage your hair.
MiN New York Wash Daily Shampoo: it is nutrient rich shampoo and is also color safe shampoo. You just need to wet your hair and apply. Massage it till it gets lather, rinse thoroughly.
Diet for Preventing hair loss
- When it comes to treating hair fall, it is not just the shampoo or oil which works rather what you eat too matters a lot. So it is very important that you should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat more of protein rich foods which are said to be good for your hair.
- Avoid fatty foods and junk foods.
- Try to include walnuts, soy, fish in your food because they are said to be good not just for your body but hair too.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are also said to help prevent hair loss as it provides effective nutrients to your hair.
- At times due to lack of iron in the body too hair loss may occur so you need to include foods rich in iron like broccoli, brewer’s yeast.
- Eggs, cheese, yoghurt are yet other healthy foods for your hair growth and prevention of hair fall.
- Make sure your not suffering from deficiency of copper and iodine too because this too may lead to premature greying of hair.
- A deficiency of zinc, calcium magnesium too can affect your hair so include black beans, black dates in your diet.
- Make sure not to ignore vitamin B in your diet because it works wonders for your hair. Include wheat, rice, peanuts, spinach, tomato in your daily foods.
- It is best to have a regular intake of mackerel, salmon, butter, cauliflower, nuts and beans along with oats.